Friday, June 8, 2012

Fashion Friday

Fashion Friday:
Featuring...
"Keepin' It Classy With Neckties."
My dear sister, Clarabelle, is just 
so darling 
and so creative.
For her sewing class, 
she started collecting ties a while ago. 
We went to thrift stores,
Our Grandpa's/Dad's closet,
Old bags from the basement.
At first, due to many dentists within our family, we found only tooth related ties.
Who knew a tooth tie would look so pretty on a skirt!
Honestly, this is the cutest tie skirt I have EVER seen. I instantly told her that I would like one. She said it's just a matter of finding more ties!
So there you have it, men! 
I do love a man in a tie;
 but it looks like I'd love
wearing many ties just as much.
Send me some "ugly" ties you never wear.
And I will be smitten.
But if you insist on keeping your treasured ties;
Feel free to consult the above diagram!
Shirt: Down East Outfitters, Sandals: A store in the mountains of Whistler, Skirt: Clarabelle Creations

Also-if you supply the ties; Clarabelle has agreed to sew more skirts over the summer for people just like you! 
Keepin' it classy.


No comments:

Post a Comment