When I think of Snow White, I think of 5 things.
1. Her best line, "What do you do when things go wrong? Oh! You sing a song." Gosh. She has a way with words.
2. When I was sick a few weeks ago, a boy complimented me with, "Your skin...is fair as white as snow." (I was on my way to the emergency room, so that was ironic).
3. A few summers ago, I went to Disneyworld with my dear friend. We were walking, he sneezed, and of course, I responded with a, "Oh! Bless you." The entire family walking ahead of us turned in hopes of finding a princess to sign their autograph books. Shaun just said, "No, no. She just always sounds like a princess. It's natural."
4. Snow White is classic. So classic. And so very helpful. How fun to go into the woods and find 7 little men to cook for? So fun. You'd think she'd do something simpler like a casserole or something. But either way, what a homemaker.
(I'd probably opt to stay in the woods than with that prince. Think about it: He's kind of a creep with the whole kissing thing).
(I'd probably opt to stay in the woods than with that prince. Think about it: He's kind of a creep with the whole kissing thing).
5. THIS video. Here's the deal, folks. I wore this cute dress, took Snow White photos, all because of THIS video. A dear friend of mine made it and is very, very close to winning lots of money. So, go watch 60 seconds of magic. Be sure to "like" it. Share it. And post it.
Everywhere.
Dress: Modcloth Sale, Red Hair Bow: Ardene, Black flats: Target, Tights: Walmart




Your hair is gorgeous, and so is your dress! And I love the story about saying "Bless you!" at Disneyworld!
ReplyDeleteFunny post. I love the pics from behind - your hair is glorious. I'm growing mine out and so jealous :) Brave photos in the snow too!
ReplyDeleteYou're blog is so cute. I was totally hooked the minute I saw the Snow White reference. Love it!
ReplyDeleteNewest follower!
Silver from A Silver Snapshot
http://starthinker-silverbarter.blogspot.ca/
Beautiful hair girlfriend!! Stopping by from Plane Pretty.
ReplyDeletexoxo
Erin
www.thefashioncanvas.com
Love your pretty hair and bow!
ReplyDelete-Bree @ aBree Fashion
looking gorgeous!! love the bow and your curls rock!!
ReplyDeleteJosie you always have the cutest posts! I love that you said the prince is a creep, it is true, he kind of is!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun idea for a photo shoot. I love your dress!
ReplyDeleteYou are SOO cute!! I love that bow and that amazing dress! I like your post as well, you are so funny and I could totally imagine you having a "Snow White" type voice when you say bless you! :)
ReplyDeleteYou look really cute! And your hair is so lovely<3
ReplyDeleteThis is the CUTEST blog ever Miss Josie! I love it!
ReplyDeleteHunghung =)