For the past two-ish weeks...
I've stayed at five different apartments, slept on two air-mattresses, 1 couch and 2 beds, went to two states, walked the streets in my nightgown, used my trunk as a closet, found my to-do lists blowing in the wind on sidewalks, loved sunflower-honey bread with peanut butter, walked down University Avenue with my big ruffle-pink pillow, kept my heart wide open and had the time of my life.
When people asked me what I've been up to lately I replied:
"Well, I'm sort of a Gypsy lately. Just visiting this town and being with my man."
People seemed to like that.
I love periods of my life like this.
I could go this way or that.
I belonged to the brightest stars,
with the dearest friends,
and the most delightful times.
Blessed.
The miracle of people taking care of each other
and the tender mercy that wherever you are,
Heavenly Father surely does remember you
...is something this honourary Gyspy holds so dear.

Well, you life sounds like it has been super lovely lately. Love that!
ReplyDeleteBeautifully put! I hope that I have times in my life like this after I graduate because this seems so peaceful, knowing God has you in His arms & you are not tied down to material possessions!
ReplyDeletehttp://haleybrianna.blogspot.com
Remember beloved gypsy girl...we always have a space and place for you...we love you!
ReplyDeleteSo lovely.
ReplyDelete