Sunday, October 23, 2011


One year ago this month....
I was a world traveler.





There is something so free and wonderful about packing my favourite dresses (accompanied by many, many tightly rolled up scarves) and adventuring. Last October's gems:


Salzburg and the Sound of Music, Sunday afternoon biking (and singing), Apple Strudels, Flower markets, Feeling more than ever at Mauthausen Concentration camp, Children's Holocaust Art, Stained glassed St. Vitas Cathedral, The Potato House, Red climbing vines, Acoustic guitars, The Maple Leaf Pub, Degas at Musée d'Orsay, Fairies lighting the Eiffel Tower, The Metro, Sacré Cœur at night, The River Ribble, Bow ties, Lily pads at the Preston Temple, King's Cross, Les Miserables, The crown jewels, "Forget yourself and go to work", Tucking flowers in my journal, Peter Pan statue-"I'm never growing old", Going to church in Paris, Little children with accents, Postcard collecting, getting lost down
 the beautifully-colourful streets.
Not to mention....
I even got to go 
home to Canada 
super early for 
Christmas. 
Blessed, blessed, blessed.
Miss you, Bethy.

No comments:

Post a Comment