Sunday, October 16, 2011

Thanks, thanks, thanks.
Let's give thanks.

Even when it's a little bit tricky to feel happy about everything...
there is always something to be happy about.

Happiness is Gratitude.
 Gratitude is Happiness.


I am thankful for the bravery to think of others before one's self.

The cozy home of my dear friends.
Being united with friends after two whole years.
Orange pumpkins and green ones too.

           My sister. And my other sister, too. I am thankful for my pink guitar.I am thankful for mashed potatoes. Especially in Idaho.
I am thankful for finishing a week 
well done. I am thankful for a young lady from the North who blissfully remembers home.
For the temple.I am thankful for 
bright-red maple trees
And I am 
thankful for prayer.bjkj

2 comments:

  1. so many food JoJo n they all look so yummyyy

    Hunghung

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am grateful for such dear friends! Thank you Josie for putting on such a fabulous thanksgiving :) It was the bright spot of our week and helped us to remember that we have so much to be thankful for.

    ReplyDelete