Sunday, November 6, 2011

I'm so happy today. 
(click above!)
We had all afternoon after Church to do my favourite 
Sunday things.
I wrote letters to people I adore. I found the exact number of stamps for each letter hidden away in my room.
I instantly felt warm, full and better.
I taught a sweet young woman about the Gospel at her apartment.
It was warm and true. 
I shared my most special thoughts. My most precious beliefs.
Then, we went singing.
Just like we used to last semester at the Senior's Home.
The men and women sang along to the hymns.
Could there ever be a better way to touch a heart 
than by song?
Afterwards I told the prettiest, tender little lady how beautiful she is.
She beamed.
Then I heard the most divine news from a friend-
I laughed and cried all at once!


 "I said unto you that I had spent my days in your service, I do not desire to boast, for I have only been 
in the service of God." Mosiah 2:16

There is no end to hope, there is no end to love.
Happy day. Let your light shine, shine, shine.
It feels glorious.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Jos! How grateful I am not have been apart of some of those experiences!
    -Kira

    ReplyDelete
  2. "There is no end to hope, there is no end to love" =D I love yr blog

    Hunghung

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Memories