And the certificates go to...
1. Autumn from Stay Gold, Autumn.
(Who is absolutely adorable and was the very first to enter!)
and also the very delightful...
2. Ella from City girl now Southern girl.
Watch for an email soon to redeem your certificates.
Thank you to everyone for entering!!
_______________________________________________________
a brand new clothing line,
has donated two $30 gift certificates
for a couple lovely readers around here.
And I think that is just delightful.
JUNIEblake melts with adorable-ness
and is perfectly modest without layering!
All you have to do is....
2. Share JUNIEblake with your friends and family
3. Post below and tell me your favourite JUNIEblake item!
...and that's it!
Winners will be selected by random draw on
August, 10th!
Thank you, JUNIEblake! You are just too adorably cute!


I liked their facebook page :)
ReplyDeleteI shared a cute dress on pinterest.
ReplyDeleteMy favorite dress by them is Sally!
ReplyDeletehow fun! a giveaway on just delightful! junieblake is too cute. i like the emma dress. and i liked their page and shared their page with all my facebook friends. -joelle
ReplyDeleteI love the Emma dress! Super adorable things!
ReplyDeleteI like the Emma dress the most! Its super cute!
ReplyDeleteI love the jane dress! Can't get enough of stripes! I liked on fb!
ReplyDeleteI love the Lynn dress. I am a fan on Facebook and have shared JunieBlake with my friends.
ReplyDeleteI like JunieBlake and posted on their wall!
ReplyDeletejess.alora[@]gmail[.]com
I posted about junieblake on my fb page!
ReplyDeletejess.alora[@]gmail[.]com
I "liked" JUNIEblake on Facebook
ReplyDeleteFB: Ella C. Parker
shared the giveaway on FB
https://www.facebook.com/ecorazon/posts/330728023687466
I love all the dresses especially the Paisley dress! http://junieblake.com/dresses/the-paisley-burnout-mellow-rose.html
Ella
say_wat83@yahoo.com
I love the Emma dress!So cute!
ReplyDeleteI shared on my FB!!
ReplyDeletehttps://www.facebook.com/jill.kasparbauer
I liked JUNIEBlake and shared on my page! I love the Paisley dress.
ReplyDeleteI also wrote on their FB wall:)
ReplyDeleteI love the Jane dress! Xo
ReplyDeletemegthecoolgirl@hotmail.com
I liked their facebook and posted about the Lynn dress. It's my favorite. I've been dying to add some mint to my closet! I also shared the page on facebook.
ReplyDeleteI like JUNIEblake and their best item is their Kasey dress!
ReplyDeleteI already like their page and I shared. I love the Emma dress! I have been wanting it since I first saw the picture of it! minettec12@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteI already like them on FB.
ReplyDeleteI already like them on FB.
ReplyDeleteI shared via pinterest the Jane dress!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE the Jane Dress!
ReplyDeleteI love the Emma dress, the Jane, and the Paisley dress. There are too many to even mention them all :)
ReplyDeleteI've already got just about everything from their current line - it's addicting! But I sure would love to pick up the Kasey dress :)
ReplyDeleteI like JunieBlake on Facebook and shared them with my friends!
ReplyDeleteI have a lot of friends who would love their clothes. I shared with them :)
ReplyDeleteMy favorite dress is the Kasey!
ReplyDeleteI love this site! The mint is my favorite :)
ReplyDeleteI love the Jane dress! So cute!
ReplyDeleteLove the Jane and Lynn dress! So pretty! Thanks!
ReplyDeletesaltsnmore at yahoo dot com
Liked their facebook page
ReplyDeleteI love their emma dress
ReplyDeletestunning,love it,love it…the fashion is just so awesome,love the images…love your blog xo
ReplyDeleteemma dress and mint skirt
ReplyDeletetegwen
Let's talk about how fricken' gorgeous that Kelly skirt is. Or the Jane dress?
ReplyDeleteI like their FB page
ReplyDeleteI shared the Jane dress on Pinterest. Too cute!
ReplyDeleteI love the Emma dress!
ReplyDeleteA fan of JUNIEblake on facebook!
ReplyDeleteI'm a fan of Junie blake on facebook and I posted on their wall and I love the Jane dress!
ReplyDeleteI like JUNIE blake on FB :)
ReplyDeleteShared this great clothing line!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE the Kelly skirt! I am now following your cute blog and would love if you would stop by and say hello :)
ReplyDeleteModern Modest Beauty
I love the sally dress and posted on their wall!! :)
ReplyDeleteI like them on FB and posted on their wall https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=452710654763232&id=352935361407429
ReplyDeletetrulywaiting at gmail.com
Shared on my FB page
ReplyDeletetrulywaiting at gmail.com
I like alot of their dresses! (or all...)
ReplyDeletetrulywaiting at gmail.com
I like their Facebook page. :)
ReplyDeletefallingfan at gmail.com
I like the Lynn dress.
ReplyDeleteEliana Villa