Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Remember, always.

My Canadian roommate and I both wore poppies to church on Remembrance Day this past Sunday.
 Then in Kindergarten on Monday, I taught a lesson about Veteran's Day. I told the children it was a very special day where we do a lot of remembering. I asked the students if they know what we should be remembering, especially today. 
A little girl, bless her sweet heart, raised her hand and said, 
"We should always remember that no matter what, we can always have the chance to live with our Heavenly Father again."

I paused and then said, 
"That is very, very important to always remember. 
Today we are going to remember some other important things, too..."

What a tender reminder to remember.

2 comments:

  1. Remember to remember I love the thought. Would you like to follow each other?

    Much Love,
    http://amyklundt.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww that's so cute. It's so awesome how much you can learn from kids. You two look lovely :)

    ReplyDelete