Sunday, March 6, 2011








YES! Oh, how I have missed my dear sister in this little town in Idaho!



And when she popped back:
We did many wonderful things together.
It felt great to be together again!
But sadly, I could never explain 
all of our adventuring!
So fill in the blanks and imagine us
skipping along,
helping each other
and giggling.
Imagine two hearts that:
Very much love each other.

And then imagine silly things like:
Some days we slept in the same little bed.
Opposite directions.
Oh! I love my sister!

(And I love my other sister, too, Miss Clarabelle!!)

Anyway! When she popped back:
She cooked!
YUM.


We travelled to the future 
where we learned of  
a sweet little princess 
with very long hair.

(Tangled: Best Movie in the Universe).


We travelled to the land of Pocatello to reunite 
with friends.


We went on a vacation
all the way to the Marriott!
A truly magical place
 where the front desk gave us 
continental breakfast yogurts 
at midnight for our
homemade facials!


Ahh. The place where
dreams and wishes 
really do come true.


We ate a delightful delight 
with our dear friends
TJ and Meredith.


And we even got to hear
 the President of Relief Society,
Julie B. Beck, speak.


"There is no need to worry.
There is only a need to have faith," she told us. And I believed her.

And even after I shed many
 tears after a 
sad-sister-parting-airport-run,
I still do believe Sister Beck.


Have Faith.
Sisters are forever.
And, ladies and gentlemen, 
there's no need 
to worry about that.

1 comment:

  1. so sweet Jo! nice to hear you two had so much fun! and look at you! seems you got done all you wanted to this Sunday!

    ReplyDelete