The eternal city.
The place obsessed with memory.
Can I just say, it feels like an absolute dream...and I have only been here for two days. We are staying at a convent with the most gorgeous tall long windows that open out to the street. There are gardens on top of all the coloured tall buildings. There is coconut Gelato.
Completely delicious Gnocchi! Loved it. And the waiter loved that I am from Canada
Walked on the oldest road in Rome...history is everywhere.
Yeah, way good.
These reminded me of you, Mama!
The Pumpkin cookies of Halloween!
More adventure awaits.
Oh my goodness!!! that door is huge and you are so tiny! I wonder how they open it ay? Looks like you are having a delightful time and all the food looks so scrumptious :)
ReplyDeleteJosie it looks like you are having a wonderful time! Your blog is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteLove, Your Twin
the last shot reminds me of Alice in Wonderland!
ReplyDelete