Today I did three possibly unexpected things.
1. Ate a sausage not at breakfast. Just for fun.
2. Enjoyed mustard. Must have been straight from heaven.
3. Went up a very high mountain on a steep little tram. Very unexpected.
Conclusion: do things out of the ordinary. You'll smile more.
And afterall, to smile is the way to communicate with everyone no matter which language a person may speak.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sweet Memories
-
▼
2010
(17)
-
▼
October
(6)
- Enjoy! Smile! "A smile is a beautiful thing. It ...
- "I remember thinking in school how I would grow up...
- London-"if you're tired of london then you're tire...
- Wittenberg is wonderful. As soon saw we started to...
- Today I did three possibly unexpected things. 1. A...
- Austria: lush green rolling hills, dense forests p...
-
▼
October
(6)
Josie. I hope you are having a wonderful time! You are one of my favourite things, and I smile reading your blog post. I hope that you end up doing the most outrageous things, and having the best of adventures. I look forward to the photos come christmastime!
ReplyDeletexoxo
Brooklyn (The Bro of the Brosie)