Monday, March 21, 2011

Give said the little stream, give oh give, give oh give. Give said the little stream as it hurried on it's way...



BLOG GIVEAWAY!!!!!
What says Happy Spring better than a rose from the Gardens of Versailles?

Many a time, I will post a little message on this blog, and then the next day see several dear people who exclaim "I have no idea how to comment on your blog! Please tell me how!"




So, as an 


education lesson and a nice little gift-giving-spring-celebration 


I will be giving away this painting I whipped up this evening to a lucky "Just Delightful" follower!


It's simple:
  1. Comment on your favourite post so far on my blog. So! Sift through, choose your favourite and comment!
  2. Then I will write down your name and put it into a draw. The more you comment, the more times your name will be entered into the draw.
  3.  I will draw the name next Sunday, March 27th and contact you for your mailing address
  4.  I will mail your precious gift to you the very next day-no matter where in the world you may be!


That's all!

So! Make yourself known! And let me know what you think! And win a painting.

P.S. If you are unsure how to comment here are my suggestions-

Go to the comment icon at the bottom of the posting. Click it. Write your comment. 

Then either:

-Post as anonymous BUT!! Be sure to write your name in your comment so I can enter your name in the draw.

-Post with your google account (your gmail address)

-Or! Go here: https://www.google.com/accounts/NewAccount to make gmail adress to comment with!



9 comments:

  1. What a beautiful painting. It kind of reminds me of the ladyslipper flower that you painted in art class, but maybe I think that because you painted it and its a flower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Josie Anne! You are adorable!
    (Also, I really like your picture for this blog. Its way cute. Did I tell you that I saw your family here last week? I was eating lunch with Joe and saw your family walk in the MC and I was like, "Joe! Its Josie's Canadian family!" It was fun. =])

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really hard, because mostly I love all of your blog entries!! One of my favorite ones of course, is the last blog entry about our friendship. I too am so thankful that we got put together in that cave together my first semester here. Having you as a friend is like always having a pocket full of sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog- I want everyone to read it to feel the sweetness you share with everyone!!! I am excited to see who gets your giveaway!!!! love Mamaxxooo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Josie, your blog is very inspiring, not to mention the music on it is very tasteful! Keep up the happy writings.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love love love the one that has alfalfa singing!! And I especially love the Chinese New Year post... It was extremely cute, not to mention I was in it! :) I love you Josie Dear and I really want to WIN the PAINTING!!! You can rig it right?

    ReplyDelete
  8. This blog is amazing. My favorite post today, is about the German man who you had lunch with. What a fun story and adventure. Just goes to show you can make friends with anyone, anywhere! VERY inspiring. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't suppose this give away is open to family? ; ). Much to nepotistic. Haha!

    ReplyDelete