Saturday, April 30, 2011

What a magical Cinderella-like day that I absolutely loved!

I am very excited to share my Royal festivities but since we are currently on our way to adventure in the jungles of Guatemala...!

I am reserving this spot on my blog for when I shall return!!

Until then! Remember all girls are princesses and most boys are princes!
_______________________________________________________________________


"Who can say by what mystery two people find each other in this great wide world?"

April 29th, 2011
3 am

Where were you? Perhaps sleeping soundly in your bed? Completely unaware of the 
magic going on across the ocean?
I dearly hope you found the printable royal invitations on the internet and sent them to all your friends like I did. Just in case you were completely and sadly unaware....
(don't blink at 0:15, my favourite royal sisters ever)

A group of lovely, sleepy girls,

Decorations...

A teaset I inherited...

Fancy dresses...

Modern Day Princesses.


"Cinderella looked out toward the world that stretched far and away from her small dark room, and she wished for only one thing. Every day Cinderella wished for Love. How does a young man find his maiden? His heart leads him. He finds her in a room. He asked her to dance...A young man knows what he must do when the girl he loves disappears. He must find her...The girl was gone; the only thing left of her a smooth glass slipper. He went to every home in the land, searching for the foot meant for the shoe and the heart meant for the prince. Cinderella waited to see if Love would find her. As the duke held the glass slipper in his hands, her lovely foot slid perfectly in. Cinderella returned to the palace where 
Love had always been waiting...
and they lived happily ever after."

-Walt Disney's Cinderella, Retold by Cynthia Rylant
 (The most beautiful children's book in the world).

No comments:

Post a Comment