"Miss. Josie's Day Camp Adventures"
...still has some spots left!
For Girls ages 4-10...who love art, music, dance and literacy!
July 11th-15th: "DISCOVERING FAIRIES"
July 18th-22nd: "AROUND THE WORLD IN FIVE DAYS"
July 25th-29th: "EVERY GIRL IS A PRINCESS"
Pick up and drop off location in Keewatin.
9am-4pm
$30 per day per Girl (lunch and snacks included).
Call 547 3364 to reserve your spot!
(*it is possible to sign up for individual days and not the entire week if desired).
Spread the word!
On Monday we'll begin the Fairy Discovery Camp...by making fairy houses, having tea parties, arts and crafts, searching for fairies in the woods and making all sorts of costumes. And of course, we'll be singing songs all along the way.
This is delightful Josie!! Hope all the girls have fun. If I was there, I would sign up even.
ReplyDeleteHoooray! Have the time of your life! I wish I could come be the music goddess! love love love! joelle
ReplyDeleteJosie!
ReplyDeleteCan I sign up? :) I wish I could be there to help! Those girls are going to have something to remember, always!
Love, Kira
JOJO I am gonna sign up and I wanna be Peter Pan!
ReplyDeleteHung Hung