Friday, February 3, 2012

Dresses.

What a 
very special 
day for my dear cousin. 
And although we live approximately 
1259.74 miles away...
we got to attend her baptism!
(Sort of). 

We heard the tender words of the speakers and the lovely musical numbers right here in my apartment in Idaho.

The entire experience 
seeped with happiness.

When I was 8 (the youngest age to be baptized into our Church), I wore a lovely white dress and a crown all day long. I loved my white dress-and dreamed of my third white dress, particularly on that day. My first had been when I was a baby being blessed, my second dress was my baptism gown, and my third would be when I'd marry. On that day when I was 8, I felt like a Princess. 
And was a Princess. 
And still am! (All girls are).

Look at how beautiful she is!
...and FYI we also set a new world record, I'm thinking.
This evening we individually talked to....

19 people
In 15 minutes and 15 seconds
on Skype.

No comments:

Post a Comment