Over the past week and a half I've been a vagabond, roaming around whichever way I please through Idaho and Utah. It's been an adventure as I have met many new people and thought about many people I have met in the past. It's so interesting and wonderful that some people remind me of those I love from my past. Their smell, perhaps. Or maybe even how they smile or make how they make a certain food. It's given me a lot of time to ponder and make sense of several things.
I've learned a lot about life in the last few months. I've learned a lot about my own life and the type of woman I want to be and become.
Have a experienced hardship? Has my heart felt broken? Have I cried over the hardships and broken hearts of others?
Have a experienced hardship? Has my heart felt broken? Have I cried over the hardships and broken hearts of others?
Yes, yes and yes.
I've always thought people should be given second chances. I have never realized the implications of second chances as much as I have over the past few weeks. I thrive on having second chances. But actually giving a second chance, when it's felt like someone doesn't derserve one or simply because your own feelings are so spent, tired and broken, is a very different story.
It takes courage. I've realized that the more courage I exhibit, the more courage I have and even better-the more courage people have around me. One thing to remember is it's not going to feel better until your own feelings are validated-personally validated. Your own feelings are important and they are real. Take time to feel that. Take time to feel them 'til you know the feeling so well, you feel as if you will
burst.
Then you'll see exactly how to mend them, put them back together and
carry on.
carry on.

No comments:
Post a Comment