"Let us remember the little things.
When we wake up, we open our eyes and we can see.
We look in our cupboards and they're full.
And we have a coat to put on our backs."
I've always loved Thanksgiving.
I am amazed by the kindness shown to me this American Thanksgiving.
Everyone, and I mean, EVERYONE I know invited me to spend the holidays with their family.
Even people I don't really know, offered their home to me for the entire weekend!
People I work with, have class with, pass by in the hall...
Even people I don't really know, offered their home to me for the entire weekend!
People I work with, have class with, pass by in the hall...
I was so very touched.
I hope I show that kind of love to those I just met.
...and those I have known a very long time, too.

I hope I show that kind of love to those I just met.
...and those I have known a very long time, too.

After a relaxing and homeworked-filled
(and pie for breakfast) break...
And writing many, many thank you notes due to the most recent kindnesses shown to me,
(and pie for breakfast) break...
And writing many, many thank you notes due to the most recent kindnesses shown to me,
I am feeling confident about the next three weeks of this life of mine.
(And all that's in store for when these weeks are done, too).
(And all that's in store for when these weeks are done, too).
In the meantime, I will keep doing what I always do.
Rely on my Heavenly Father.
Try to remember to always walk with gratitude in my heart.
(And occasionally wear polka dots and stripes, too).
Flats: Target
Polka-Dot Tights: Walmart
P.S. I'm over here at Sunday Style.



You are adorable! I love this look :-) And the sock bun... excellent. - Xo :-)
ReplyDeleteCute tights and shoes! Visiting from Modern Modest Beauty! :)
ReplyDeleteWith Love,
Rubi
lilyamongthornblog.blogspot.com
Josie, you are always so sweet it is no wonder everyone wants you to come to their house for thanksgiving!
ReplyDeletep.s. I love your polka dots with stripes :)