Bronwyn, my sweet cousin, is an incredible young women. She is so very intelligent, beautiful and strong. I miss her! She writes on her own blog but has come over to visit for the day of love and how to prepare the perfect Valentine's outfit. Take it away, Bron!
It’s Valentine’s Day, personally one of my
favourite days, I mean who couldn’t love a day all about love! So, my name is
Bronwyn, and I write the blog From the Press of a Girl Singing Out, http://booksfashionandme.blogspot.ca/.
I absolutely love getting dressed up, I think it’s so much fun. I think Valentine’s Day is a perfectly good reason to get dressed up, whether you’re going on a date, spending family time, or just hanging with yourself (believe me there is nothing wrong with that, spending Valentine’s Day loving yourself). So first off, clothing: I am going for a dress, one of my favourite dresses and it’s also red! You need either some red or some pink somewhere in your outfit, it’s Valentine’s Day after all! Next, I have some simple white heels.
I absolutely love getting dressed up, I think it’s so much fun. I think Valentine’s Day is a perfectly good reason to get dressed up, whether you’re going on a date, spending family time, or just hanging with yourself (believe me there is nothing wrong with that, spending Valentine’s Day loving yourself). So first off, clothing: I am going for a dress, one of my favourite dresses and it’s also red! You need either some red or some pink somewhere in your outfit, it’s Valentine’s Day after all! Next, I have some simple white heels.
Ok, my accessories! I have my Pandora
bangle on, which has a heart charm amongst many other charms! I have pearl
earrings, and a pearl necklace on. Finally, my favourite, rings! I have a
Pandora leaves ring on, my Claddaugh ring, and a simple ring, with a red/pink
stone in the center. Some of you might be wondering what a Claddaugh ring is,
well, it’s the traditional Irish wedding ring. Depending on how you wear the
ring it can signify different things, how I wear it, on my right-hand ring
finger with the point of the heart facing out, means I’m not in a relationship.
As for my makeup, I kept it pretty simple, a little blush, eyeshadow, mascara. Well, it was simple until I got to eyeliner, which is my favourite makeup. I did winged eyeliner, which I love doing but don’t do very often, but it’s Valentine’s Day, which is a great time to do things you don’t normally do.



I will make sure to use these tips.
ReplyDelete