The warming of my heart.
Yep, that's right. Two things made me smile real big this weekend. 1. In the library, after a long day of Saturday Studying I was feeling quite fatigued. There is only one quick solution to this. Swedish Fish vending machine run. So, I gathered four American quarters and made my way (only after I completed exactly half of my homework). So there I was, gazing at those fish. When....one of my quarters fell out. Not accepted. Sadly, I exclaimed, "Oh dear. One of them is Canadian."
I looked longingly at the machine, eyes saddened, and I walked off. Moments later, while talking with dear Metridith and TJ,
a young lad rushed to my side and offered me a perfect American dollar bill.
He saw what happened, and took my 75 cents American and 25 cents Canadian in exchange. He told me he'd just use that quarter next time he's in Canada.
Um.....SO NICE!
2. EUURRRPOPE! Okay, okay, I know I talk about Europe a lot on this little blog of mine, but I just can't get over what a blessing it was and still is! I absolutely LOVE seeing people from Europe. There is just such a fantastic connection we have with eachother! On Friday, some of us got together and had a grand ol' time. We went from Mexican food, to Ballroom Dancing, to playing Sardines on campus (and even my lovely roommates came!) to a swell time at my apartment involving cake, popcorn and hairwraps with buttons.
![]() |
| Just great. |
Um....SO SMILEY right now, just even thinking of it.

Josie! I saw your blog link on Facebook, and I love it! Thanks for being such a good friend to my sister. I hate being away from her, and I love the fact that she has such a wonderful friend in you!
ReplyDeleteLovely little blog you've got here Josie. I hope you're well,
ReplyDeleteSunny