Thursday, February 3, 2011

Happy, Happy Chinese New Year!
Isn't it great we get to start fresh and new just after a bit over a month?! I'm a fan of this. It's a great time to retry 
some January New Years 
Resolutions! 


In Celebration-my dear friend Kira and I walked to New Fongs and got these delights. We even changed into festive red shirts for the 
occasion!
We completed these festivities for our dear friend Hung, who unfortunately is so tired and bogged down with homework. 
So we left her this. 


And...
We were surprised by the accuracy of these fortune cookies!
And now for some
Chinese Proverbs:

“Make happy 
those who 
are near, 
and those 
who are 
far will come” & 
“He who depends on himself will attain the greatest 
happiness.”


On a side note: I'm quite excited to make these little gems with my class someday!

No comments:

Post a Comment