This evening,
I went to Blackfoot to visit some family friends.
I went to Blackfoot to visit some family friends.
I commented on the drive that I really just think of them as my actual family these days.
I knew we were having a graduation dinner...
But I had no idea how fancy nancy it was going to be.
I felt SO special.
I kept thinking, is this really all for me?!
A gorgeous cake, a beautiful handmade quilt, and tons of people all there to celebrate.
You know, I'm going places.
And everyone I love is so happy for me.
Proud of me.
And everyone I love is so happy for me.
Proud of me.
...And tonight,
it just made me feel excited from head to toe.








Oh my gosh your scarf looks so cute tied in a bow! Love it!!! Your family is the sweetest for throwing you a party :) Congrats!!
ReplyDelete