“... What really matters is that he will love you,
that he will honour you,
that he will be absolutely true to you,
and let you fly in the development of your own talents.
He is not going to be perfect, but if he is kind and thoughtful, if he knows how to work and earn a living, if he is honest and full of faith, the chances are you will not go wrong, that you will be immensely happy.”
Gordon B. Hinckley

Oh my goodness! That quote is perfection!!!
ReplyDeleteI wish I had known this quote when I was dating. It would have made my decision on my husband come along much more quickly! Amen, President Hinckley. Amen.
ReplyDeleteAh! Love this quote. Also, your hair is perfection.
ReplyDeleteXOXO
- - - - -
E
http://nine-fortytwo.blogspot.com
I have NEVER heard that quote for you and am seriously dying over it. I love it. And it couldn't be more true. Like Emily said, your hair is perfect. I love it. I just barely came across your blog and my name is Amanda. Just in case you were thinking, "Who the turkey is this strange stranger?!"
ReplyDeleteamanda @ we and serendipity
great quote! so glad I stumbled upon your blog! new follower!
ReplyDeleteSaralyn
www.studiomaisonblog.us