I love Sundays.
So much.
Especially after very, very long weeks.
I have spent hours sitting atop a dryer
(our apartment is very tiny)
typing the hours away.
And many nights telling myself to not look at the clock.
A common phrase in our apartment:
"This too shall pass."
And, my dear friends, it has passed.
And it's Sunday.
And the sun is out.
Sunday will always come,
just like Spring will always come.
The snow melts and before I know it,
I'm stopping to smell Easter Lilies at the grocery store.
Here's a peek at last Sunday:
My Canadian cousins came through Salt Lake on their way home from California. While their parents took a much needed nap, we had some quality picnic, playground and Temple Square time. I found myself giggling down the freeway as they gave me advice and windows rolled up and down, up and down in my car.
Advice on finding a Leprechaun to marry (Remember, it was St. Patrick's Day) or at least how to kiss one. And more importantly, advice on how to always be happy.
And remember to be happy.
I asked them if they loved going to the Happiest Place on Earth, meaning Disneyland.
And they told me the Happiest Place on Earth is actually wherever your family is.
They've got it figured out.
And once again,
Sundays stole my heart.






Josie, You are the sweetest and cutest girl that ever was.
ReplyDeleteThank you Josie for taking the kids and giving a place to stretch out and nap! I love the shots you took. Cole so clearly adores you . . . well they all do!! And so do I!!! Love you S.P.!!!!
ReplyDeleteOhhh, I think I love this children and the things they know.
ReplyDelete*sigh* the background is so picturesque.
ReplyDeleteThis is such a beautiful post! I love this. I'm new to your blog, and I love your honest way of writing, and these cute cousins of yours!
ReplyDeleteExcited to be your newest follower :)
Brooke
silverliningtheblog.com
Kind words for you!!
ReplyDeletehttp://thebloggersanonymous.blogspot.com/2013/04/just-delightful.html
Looks like a wonderful Sunday to me!
ReplyDeleteI found your blog through blogger's anonymous. Yay, another great blog to follow!
ReplyDelete