_______________________________________________________________
One brisk not-really-even-spring April Saturday, I was driving past Husky the Musky and saw the most exciting scene. Two rather ambitious super heroes were rolling in the white snow by the water, just about to jump in.
One wore a lovely blue ensemble,
while the other
contrasted mysteriously in black.
while the other
contrasted mysteriously in black.
![]() |
Suddenly, another character bee-doo-boped down the snow down to the lake's edge. She was dressed slightly less practical than the others, but looked like she was ready for a quick morning dip, nonetheless.

So, as cars lined the road in front of that big fish, each member of the swimming team made last minute preparations to enter the brisk lake. As they prepped, they saw the ice still covering the water in the distance.
mmmm.
The three of them all became dear friends and they swam like little otters for a whole half an hour! They exclaimed,
"It doesn't even feel cold! Let's swim to the dock and do backflips! After we are done lets take more photos in the
snow and make snow angels!"
And the three of them swam happily all that April day. Perfectly dressed in blue, black and retro-
Oh wait, there's only two...





I can't wait!!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness that water looks so cold! I hope you didn't jump in with just your little swimsuit on. Also I absolutely LOVE the flower swimming cap. So FABULOUS.
ReplyDelete