Friday, May 13, 2011

Love is something if you give it away,
Give it away,
give it away.Love is something if you give it away,You end up having more.


As I mentioned this morning on the radio, I am giving away
 a replica of Kate Middleton's (yes, the new princess) engagement ring. Although I already blogged about the spectacular wedding, I thought it was appropriate to give one of you lovely people this blue gem.

Here's what you've got to do...

1. Comment on this post and tell me what your favourite thing was about the wedding. Remember to write your name so I can enter you in the draw.

2. Somehow share this link to a friend (on facebook, email, in conversation, etc.) In your comment, write how you shared this link.

3. (Optional) Watch Cinderella. It's good for the soul.


The more your comment or share this link, the more you will be entered into the draw!

The drawing will happen next
Friday, May 20th
and I will send the ring to you, wherever you may be!
Magical.


(Just in case you've forgotten how to post...
click here for a few ways to do so!)

 Good luck!!


13 comments:

  1. This is so fun!! Well In the wedding, I LOVED when they were getting into the carriage and she leaned over and said "I'm so happy" It was so cute! I shared your link on my wall for facebook and I told my mom to look at your blog. She thought it was really cute :) And I'm watching Beauty and the Beast... does that count? love and miss you dear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved what the rev of London said to the couple. It was such a lovely speech.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just told a friend about the giveaway. The old fashion way--with my mouth.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ps thanks for the sweet comment on my blog I'm so glad we got to meet! You are such a pleasure.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I must admit, I'm a sucker for wearing any kind of uniform and Prince Williams was spectacular.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just watched the marriage cinderella scene on YouTube. Love the mice in uniform. That movie is great.

    ReplyDelete
  7. since I want to be in the draw again... :) I showed my sister's your blog! They loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. josie!

    I wish you were in Canada...
    seat sales are on today only. Winnipeg to Calgary, as low as $99!!!!

    put me in the draw! :)
    love like an apple pie!
    joelle

    ReplyDelete
  9. The balcony kiss was definitely the best part! It was the perfect end to their very fairytale-esque day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I want to win! Love Lilo

    ReplyDelete
  11. I loved every single part now I buy every magazine I see with them! It was so sad when it was over!
    Clarabelle

    ReplyDelete
  12. When prince William faithfully slipped the ring on kate's hand and Kate did the same! I love prince harry. ¢$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$¢¢¢$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$@hipbronwynhop@gmail.com. Bronwyn$$$$$$$$$'

    ReplyDelete