Thank the heavens above...
I finished my Children's book assignment-
Where Billy the black bear was looking for winter clothes to stay awake all winter. Silly Billy. What was he thinking!
Wouldn't it be splendid to have a nice long, warm winter in my nightgown each and every day?
Where Billy the black bear was looking for winter clothes to stay awake all winter. Silly Billy. What was he thinking!
Wouldn't it be splendid to have a nice long, warm winter in my nightgown each and every day?
(Maybe when I'm 97).
I admit homework can be a bit...dreadful.
But oh happy day when something is accomplished,
yes?!
...Sneak Peak, perhaps?
Down the street and around the corner he found Jilly the jackrabbit with her ears pointed to the sky. “Jilly, I am going to stay awake all winter. But I don’t have any winter clothes!” Jilly the jackrabbit smiled and jumped down her hole. “Here Billy. You can borrow my extra jacket.”
...a big Happy Birthday to sweet little cousin.
What a truly magical little lady you are.
Nine lovely years,
and just as much pixie dust as ever.
...a big Happy Birthday to sweet little cousin.
What a truly magical little lady you are.
Nine lovely years,
and just as much pixie dust as ever.

Cute Cute Cute! I love this post.
ReplyDelete-Kira