I love weddings.
And have always have. As a little girl I loved filling my diaries of lists...Who would attend my wedding, what colours I would have, how I'd do my hair and of course a little dream of who I'd marry. I think this obsession was partially due to my aunt's getting married when I was growing up. Or perhaps, it because of everything wonderful that happens at wedding.
Weddings were and are my favourite.
Yesterday, we travelled to Logan, Utah and I realized I love weddings for
different reasons. Above all, I love weddings because of their magical, serendipitous way of...
Bringing people together.
It was the most special wedding I've ever been to. My parent's best friends at BYU are the parents of the bride. The whole time I was there, everyone
shared memories, laughed and cried.
Oh, how precious friendship is.
It makes me so excited to see what my friendships have in store.
How great your influence can become.
Even after years and years and so many journeys passed...
some friends are just strung together at the heart.
"Always tell the truth and always do your best."
And also, always remember and cherish the good times.



No comments:
Post a Comment