"I hope you have that special place like my tree. The place where your more like yourself than anywhere else."
-The Christmas Tree
Since I was a little girl, I have always dreamed of seeing the Christmas Tree in New York City at the Rockefeller Center . Since then, I have thought of it like the most magical tree in the world. This Christmas I had a realization why this tree is extremely special:
1. Because it's in the middle of Main Street.
2. Cute festive trucks stop right beside it.
4. You can wave to people you know as you take your photo.
5. A great place to wear festive red gloves.
6. It makes a lovely background.
7. And finally, it's most magical because it's in the very same town as my favourite place at Christmastime.
Home.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!


yup.. seen both the trees and our tree beats the rockerfeller!
ReplyDelete