Just take a little look at these
beautiful, delightful and happy photos.
Balloons. In a big blue, bright sky. Rolling over the sunny mountain. There really is no way to possibly be sad when I look at these photos. They were in fact taken at a Celebration of Life over this past weekend. Each balloon representing the good things-the triumphs over adversity. Since then I've thought of these little balloons, taking flights into the crisp sky. I can't help but think that each and everyone of them took the route to Neverland. Maybe some of them even took a detour to the Moon, or even Saturn (I've always wanted to skate around those rings). Or maybe, one day a vibrant orange balloon will arrive at my front door step just when I'm leaving for a particularly hard day. It will just be there, floating there, waiting for me. It will be a ribboned reminder that I can do anything and be anything I set my mind to.
Thinking of the Smith Family-as my imagination stretches for the possibilities of each of those little balloons.


No comments:
Post a Comment