This is my dear cousin.
And this is also my favourite photo of the summer.
He was "practicing" on all his cousins.
He'd say,
"Would you marry me with this bouquet of flowers?"
He has also informed me of some other important information:
"Josie, never kiss a cactus.
Just don't do it no matter how much it flirts with you!
You'll get all prickly all over your mouth."
Good advice from this young lad.
One more little story:
Yesterday while at the grocery store...I was in a big rush getting ready for the party and I just couldn't find a bag of ice. I was running up and down the frozen foods while 50 red balloons followed me behind.
I approached a little old man stocking the shelves, probably about 85 years of age. He looked at me and said without hesitation,
"Oh I see! You want my number, don't ya?"
I was so caught off guard by this jolly old fellow that I just said,
"Oh! And some ice!"
There you have it. Stories of young men, old men and Josie.
Have a lovely Friday.

Cole is so funny. Yeah Josie- resist your temptation to kiss that cactus! And I hope you call that old man soon! ;)haha
ReplyDeleteHe is absolutely adorable...and that old man makes me giggle :)
ReplyDeleteKissing my honey in the evening when he hadn't shaved since the morning was a bit similar to kissing a cactus. He honestly could have shaved twice a day and still had about 1/8 inch of beard grow by morning! It's a good thing I loved his beard when he grew it, and it was soooo soft!
ReplyDelete