Sunday, July 1, 2012

We are Canucks.

I am just so very happy to be in my homeland 
We got back into town just in time for me to slip on this dress...
And then go serve at the Local Teahouse.
Let me just say,
It was scorchin' hot.
All the ladies loved to tell me how much they adored my dress.
I just looked so "festive."
I have to say, this little Halloween costume from a few years ago has served me well!
My favourite part of the day: Fireworks on the Lake.
Seriously, it felt so wonderful to sit together and watch such a pretty show-even with a few paper lanterns.
I hope you all have a place that feels like home-
Where you feel more like your whole self than anywhere else.
Blessed, blessed, blessed.
Dress: The DI (50 cents or something), Flats: Old Navy, Belt: Thrifted
Photos by Clarabelle

No comments:

Post a Comment