Friday, August 17, 2012

School of Fashion.

As the "Craft Lady" at Girl's Camp, 
this school of mine had some thrifty-thrift
 (and wonderful)supplies.

Namely, 
tissue paper,
 duct tape, 
very large lunch bags,
 tin foil 
and even streamers.

Let the "modest, prom dress making begin,"
 I said with a Luna Lovegood-ish flare.
(Apparently, teenage girls think I'm very similar to that lovely lady).
As always, these Young Women are just delightful.
And so strong at everything they do.
And their designs were incredible, too!
Pleats, ruffles, cute pouffy sleeves, rosettes, crinolines, accented waistlines...
Who needs a sewing machine 
when you have striped tissue paper
AND
duct tape.
Not us!

2 comments:

  1. So so cute! What a fun idea! Xo
    megthecoolgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Mom has been the craft lady at girl's camp for like 14 years. It meant we always had tons of crafting goodies around our house which was awesome!

    Luna Lovegood is definitely my favorite and...I'm pretty excited about winning that giveaway.

    ReplyDelete