I've made a direct effort the past few weeks to take
better care of myself.
I've looked at my life very closely
and decided that for once in my 22 years,
I should start regarding myself as someone who needs help sometimes, too.
It's been hard for me to see that.
(And then act upon it).
It's a working progress...
That begins every morning
(before anything else)
with prayer and scripture study.
I'm trying to train my thoughts to be a bit more gentle;
A bit more forgiving.
Have you ever believed that the little things matter?
They do.
Especially when they're up against big things.
As part of my new outlook I have decided to start a Graduation Bucket List.
I have quickly realized it's like setting goals:
But only so much more fun.
A fresh, golden start.
My list includes things like:
*Say prayer at Devo
*Finally go to the Dunes
*Indulge in lemon custard
*Visit a Pumpkin Patch
*Take Friendship Photos
(on an I-dee-ho field)
(on an I-dee-ho field)
*Go to General Conference
*Do Yoga every Thursday
...and other things.
That may be too silly
or too heartfelt...
to be anywhere but in my journal.
I've done hard things and can do more hard things.
And because of that...
I know how to love and how to be loved, as well.
Here's to Bucket Lists and embracing change.
And blue dresses with cute balloons, too.
Photography By Brindisi

found you via MFB!! love it! love your bucket list! newest follower! feel free to check out my blog and follow along...
ReplyDeletexox
theoutfitaddiction.blogspot.om
Newest follower with MFB love this bucket list! Follow back @ http://www.ktandcamsmith.blogspot.com/
ReplyDeleteYour bucket list is wonderful. :)
ReplyDeletehttp://shannonhearts.blogspot.com/
love, love the photo. glorious.
ReplyDeleteI love that picture. Great lighting, cute outfits.
ReplyDeleteJosie I love your BLUE dress! So classy just like you =D I am going to visit Pumpkin Patches too and it's also in my bucket list for this Fall. I missed the day we picked apples at school <3
ReplyDeleteHunghung
Ok, I love those blue dresses! Great picture! :)
ReplyDelete-Bridgette
bridgettenicole.blogspot.com