Saturday, December 8, 2012

Tired (Bright) Eyes.

I have spent a total of 8 hours (so far) in the library today.
2 more to come, folks.
You know the feeling when the computer screen goes all fuzzy
because you've looked at it so long?
Or when your eyes burn each time you blink?
Or at night, you don't even remember ever getting into your bed?
And wake up with a backwards nightgown?
Or wanting more than anything to watch
The Cinderella Story
(you know the one)
And here's my favourite,
actually having a desire to eat Mac 'N Cheese for supper?


As exhausting as it all is,
I'm grateful for it.
I'm grateful for where I am right now.
Who I am right now.
...And where I'm going.

 But in the meantime,
Wouldn't it be swell to sleep?
Just for a few...
Days?
Here's to a just a few more late nights!

3 comments:

  1. Here here!
    I've been living at school lately....

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so close Juicey!! You can do it and then you can sleep to your hearts desire :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this post was so sweet and I agree, it would be nice to sleep for a few... days!

    ReplyDelete