Summer time means lounging around on a beach
leisurely reading to your heart's desire, right?
64 Books later...
I just finished my Online Class, Children's Literature.
I was the leading costumer at our library.
Everyone knew who I was.
And wasn't surprised when I left the front door with at least 20 books at a time.
I do try to be scholarly.
But I also am, just by nature, always busy.
Like people busy.
If someone needs me to come over, I'll gladly postpone the 5 chapter books I need to read by the next day.
Who care's if I stay up until 4am,
right?
Let's just say,
this was a huge summer success for me.
And although time was so, so sparse,
I enjoyed these books so very much.
And was quite sad to finally put them in the return bin.
(That is until I remembered my little fine
pending at the library desk).
Pippi taught me to be wild and crazy; wear striped socks and always believe&hope those who love you
will come back someday.
Stargirl taught me that nothings more fun than getting carried away and to love yourself in
all forms.
Charlotte's Web reminded me that friends are found in all places.
Joseph's Little Overcoat showed me something can always be made and remade
out of nothing.
Hatchet made me believe that when I put courage and my qualities together, great things will come.
Angus Tuck and his thoughts on living full life sent me into a flurry of thought.
The Funny Little Woman with her little bun and rice dumplings left me giggling for days.
Freckle Juice taught me a thing or two about being a teacher.
And in The Hundred Dresses, Wanda reminded me how much we leave a lasting effect on others,
to seize moments before the are gone.
And...and!
I could go on forrrrrever.
And that is one of the many reasons why
this summer
I hold the title of:
Foxy Librarian Lady.
Keep Reading and Loving and Smiling and hoping...
Fox Print Blouse: Yumi Clothing
Skirt: BB Dakota
Green Toms: My dear sister's
Fox Print Blouse: Yumi Clothing
Skirt: BB Dakota
Green Toms: My dear sister's





Love this post & these pics! You look so so cute!
ReplyDeletemegthecoolgirl.blogspot.com
Sounds like the IDEAL summer!
ReplyDeletewhat a cute top! just discovered you blog and I love it! I'm your newest follower - hope you can check me out too! : )
ReplyDeletehttp://allthingsprettyandlittle.blogspot.com/
That sounds like an awesome summer! I remember reading so many of those books when I was a kid...I always loved The Hundred Dresses and Hatchet especially!
ReplyDeletethis is so cute. i love it.
ReplyDeleteLove your shirt. Where on earth did you get that?
ReplyDeleteLove your hair. Actually, I just like your style. I think that's a sufficient statement. I am your newest follower. Prepare for stalking.
XOXO
- - - - -
http://robotslayerem.blogspot.com